How Ducted Air Cools Down Small Spaces
Ducted air is a new technology that uses an individual fan to circulate air. It works very much like a forced air system in which an air handler is used to keep the inside of the house cooler.
While the air conditioner will circulate the air in a closed room, Ducted air allows the air to circulate through the entire house. This system is most effective for a room that needs cooling down. If your home already has a central air conditioner, you may want to consider investing in a new ducted air conditioning system.
Because ducted air works by using one air handler to heat up the air and another to cool it down, it is more efficient than an air conditioner. Therefore, ducted air is a better way to cool your home, especially if you have a large space that needs cooling down.
In addition to the benefit of using a centralized air con, you can also find plenty of savings by using ducted air. In addition to being less expensive than central air conditioning, you will also get to enjoy all the other benefits of ducted air like:
– More control over the temperature of the air in your home. The air con moves the hot air in the room to the outside and moves the cool air in the room to the inside. Because ducted air is specifically designed to transfer the temperature changes evenly, you can have a greater control over the temperature of the air in your home.
– Noise. When air is heated or cooled it makes a lot of noise. This noise is a major factor in the decision for choosing a new system as ducted air systems are quieter than their forced-air counterparts.
– Easier maintenance. When you use a forced air system in your home, you will need to regularly replace the filters, run the blower and vent fans, and clean the air handlers.
– Less energy costs. Because ducted air systems allow you to get a cleaner temperature throughout your home, they also help save you money on your electric bill.
– Can be used in conjunction with your outdoor air conditioning. Using a ducted air system in your outdoor space can help cool your home down to a comfortable temperature while providing protection from outside inclement weather.
Some homeowners are wary of a ducted air con, because they don’t believe the process is as effective as a forced air system. While it may take longer to cool down a room and cost more energy to run, the results of this technology is well worth the extra money that you will spend.
If you have a small space that you need to cool down, then you should consider installing a ducted air con. Once you get accustomed to the feel of an air con, you will notice how much easier it is to cool down a small room without using any air conditioning.
There are many benefits to choosing a ducted air con over a forced air system. In fact, you will be surprised at how much money you will save by going with a ducted air system.
If you can’t find Air Conditioning Installation Sydney Installers, Call Us Now